We have an immediate requirement for a Paralegal to join our busy practice in Holywood. This is a graduate level position, law degrees may be advantageous but are not absolutely necessary.
To provide cost effective administrative and secretarial support to the partner and other senior fee earners in the firm.
1. Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision. In particular these include:
- file creation;
- generation of suitable client care correspondence;
- completion of client questionnaires;
- drafting of petition/court documentation;
- attendance at routine directions/interlocutory hearings.
2. Deal with routine client enquiries and communications.
3. Prepare all claims for costs.
4. Deputise for Solicitor/Supervisor in their absence, passing urgent issues to another senior fee earner for guidance.
5. Co-ordination of the key dates reminder system.
6. General administrative duties such as sending emails, conducting legal research and filing.
- Experience in legal environment advantageous but not essential
- Excellent IT and communication skills
To apply, please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Salary will be based upon experience.
Closing Date: Friday 21st April at 5pm